1. It's a brand new month...share one thing you're looking forward to in October.
- One of my very best friends is getting married on the 27th of this month. I'll be traveling back east to New Jersey to watch him marry his amazing fiancee. Not only am I beyond excited for the wedding, but another friend and I are turning it into a week long vacation by spending a couple of days in the town the wedding's in before the wedding, and we'll be headed up to NYC for a few days afterwards. It's going to be an amazing week with my amazing friends.
2. Is chivalry dead? Explain.
- I wouldn't say it's dead, but it is a little hard to come by these days.
3. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts comic strip made its debut. Which character is your favorite? Which character is most like you? (Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Schroeder, Snoopy, Woodstock or Pig Pen) If you need a description click here.
- I like to think I'm a combination of Lucy and Schroeder. I'm independent, outspoken and can be bossy when needed, but the side of me that is a musician and an observer relates with Schroeder. According to a quiz I took, I'm totally a Schroeder. :)
4. What's something you're competitive about?
- Life? Just kidding....sort of. I'm pretty sure being competitive is part of my DNA. I like to think I'm not obnoxious about it, but I have been known to argue a point to death in order to win said argument.
5. October is National Popcorn Popping Month...are you a fan? How do you like your popcorn?
- I'm a fan of legit greasy movie pop corn drenched in salt & butter, or with salt and Reese's Pieces thrown in (if you've never tried it...do it, it's an amazing combo of salty and sweet!). I also love Smart Pop White Cheddar Popcorn. That stuff is like crack.
6. When did you first realize the world is small?
- I've known the world was small for a long time. You see, I have the most popular, likable father in the world. Any and everyone who ever meets him, will remember him for the rest of their lives. We run into people he knows in the most random places. One of my first memories of this was when I was a little kid, and we ran into someone he knew from waaaaay back in the day at the Arizona State Fair. The state fair is a big deal here. It's always packed, and this person found my dad, and they stood around and talked for what felt like forever. It's crazy.
7. In terms of architecture, what's the most beautiful building you've seen up close and in person?
- I haven't been to many places yet, but I would have to say St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City. It's not only impressive from the outside, but the inside is just breath taking.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
- I'm still waiting for it to actually feel like fall around here. My scarves and boots are screaming at me from my closet, and I hate ignoring them!