Sunday, September 16, 2012

Coming Attractions

First things first...Is it really already the third week in September?!  Where has the time gone?  I feel like Memorial Day was just yesterday, and now Labor Day has come and gone and Halloween is right around the corner.  Oh well, that's fine by me.  I much prefer fall to summer anyway.  Now if only the weather would start to reflect the fact that we're changing seasons.

Moving on...

I have a full week of posts planned!  During the A-Z Challenge I picked up quite a few new followers (to those of you who have stuck with me during my often long absences....thank you!), and aside from the bucket list I made during the challenge, you all don't know too much about me.  So, I'll have a few posts this week that will hopefully help us all to get to know each other a little bit.  I'll also have a Hodgepodge Wednesday post, and if I can calm down and write logically, a post about the current NHL lockout.

I'm looking forward to sharing a bit of myself with you all, and hopefully you'll enjoy what you read.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: