2. How many remote controls do you have in your house? What's one item in your home you wish could be operated by remote control?
- I personally have 3. One for the TV, one for the DVD player and one for my AppleTV. Now...if I were to count all of the remotes that the rest of my family has throughout the house..there's probably at least 12-15. I wish I had the remote control ceiling fan/light and blinds in my windows. Mostly because I can be lazy sometimes and I'd like to be able to control those things from the comfort of my bed. :)
3. What does having it all mean to you? Is it attainable?
- For me, having it all just means being completely happy with where I'm at in life. I'm not there yet, but I know I can get there. It's definitely attainable, but it's not easy. Then again, nothing in life ever is.
4. What's your favorite movie soundtrack?
- August Rush...hands down. Seriously musical genius. If you've never seen the movie, I highly recommend it. It satisfied every bone in my musically geeky body, and I just get lost in the amazing compositions every time.
5. Describe the best view you've seen from a rooftop.
- A couple of my friends in DC had amazing roof top decks. If you're lucky enough to have one of those in a great part of the city, you can see all of the monuments and historical landmarks. It's really amazing, especially at night.
6. What's your least favorite thing about summer?
- I'm pretty sure we've had this discussion before. THE HEAT!! Let me tell you, moving away from Phoenix for 3 years and moving back did not change my abhorrence towards our summer months. I cannot stand it. I try really hard to not complain about it, because there's nothing I can do about it, but I really, really hate it. Really.
7. Our weekly Hodgepodge falls on the first day of August. In ten words or less sum up your July.
- Lots of baseball. Amazing Friends. Cousin time in San Diego.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
- I love watching the Olympics. I love both summer and winter versions. In the summer I get to watch gymnastics and swimming and volley ball and water polo (all which include amazingly hot men wearing next to nothing!). In the winter I get the best sport of all...hockey! Along with ice skating (don't get me started on ice dancing and how I hate it), skiing, speed skating and bobsledding! I just love it, and wish I could watch them every year.