Tuesday, August 7, 2012

July Was Awesome...

July was a ton of fun, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite moments...


It started out with the Clem Family getting a new addition.  Meet Tiger...
We adopted Tiger from one of my co-workers who was recently relocated to Chicago

Tiger is a sweet cat, but she might also be the oddest cat we've ever had.  She doesn't like to be held very much (which drives my dad bonkers), she's very talkative and she's terrified of ceiling fans (I'm not joking).  It's been a while since there's been a pet in this house, so we're all pretty glad to have her around.

Then came 4th of July!  I love this holiday.  I get to celebrate how awesome it is to live in America, plus it includes fireworks.  Fireworks are one of my favorite things in the world.  This year, I spent the day with my family at Chase Field taking in some baseball.  Did I mention we got to watch batting practice from the field?  No?  Well, we did...and it was one of the coolest things I've ever done!
Our view of batting practice from the field

Diamondbacks Catcher Miguel Montero signing autographs right next to me.  Dad got his autograph, and he stopped and talked to us for a couple of minutes.  He's super nice!

Diamondbacks 1st Baseman Paul Goldschmidt.  I love him.  I love that he's a great player, and I love how hot he is.

Family photo during batting practice

Fireworks after the game

This was how the month started.  There were a few more baseball games in the middle of the month, and the month ended with a mini-vacation to San Diego!  However, I love San Diego so much that you'll see that in a whole other post on Friday.

No comments: