Monday, April 30, 2012

Z is for Zip Lining

So, I really haven't done well with the end of the challenge! I blame the Coyotes. Post-season hockey has consumed my life, and has left me little time for writing. In the last two weeks I think I was free after work a grand total of 3 nights. Don't get me wrong, I'm totally okay with all of my extra curricular activities, but the challenge has suffered because of it. Okay, moving on to the final letter of the alphabet... One of my girlfriends went zip lining on her honeymoon in Costa Rica. She had such an amazing time and said it was so much fun. I'm not generally much of a thrill seeker. You'll never get me to skydive, base jump or bungee jump, but there are certain things that seem fun (i.e. hang gliding, SCUBA diving and zip lining). So we'll ad zip lining to my list of things I'll be doing when I get the chance to travel.

1 comment:

Misha Gerrick said...

I'd love to try zip lining one day. :-)