Monday, April 9, 2012

H is for Hang Gliding and Horse Back Riding

I couldn't chose between these two activities for my "H" post, so we'll talk about both!

Hang gliding wasn't something I'd ever really thought about until I went on a cruise a few years ago.  Hang gliding was one of the activities offered at one of our ports.  It looked like so much fun, but I couldn't afford to do it then.  Ever since, it's been on my list of things to do, and hopefully the next time I take a vacation to a place that offers it, I'll be able to do it.

Horse back riding is something I've wanted to learn since I was a kid.  For no reason other than it looks like fun, and horses a pretty.  There are a lot of places around here that offer trail rides along the hiking trails in our mountains, so that will be something I'll be looking into after summer passes and the weather is nice again.

Now - unrelated note.  I apologize for being a blogging slacker.  I've been a little under the weather the last few days and haven't been on the computer for long enough to come visit everyone.  Thank you to everyone who has left me comments.  I am reading them all.  I promise this week I'll make my way around to visit.

2 comments:

Tara Tyler said...

two exciting things to do! go for it! you are braver than i for hang gliding!

Buffy Armstrong said...

I'm afraid for horses but hang gliding sounds like fun. Hope you feel better soon!