Wednesday, April 4, 2012

D is for Dine with Food Network Chefs

If you read yesterday's post, you won't be at all shocked to find out that I'm ever so slightly obsessed with the Food Network.  Mom and I watch the weekend line up every weekend, and I generally just like to have it on whenever I'm not catching up with the DVR.

I've decided I'd like to have a dinner party with a handful of my favorite chefs.  We would all make dinner together, and then just eat and hang out.  Nothing fancy, just dinner and conversation.  I just want to be friends with them all!  I don't even know that I would request specific chefs.  Whichever ones had time in their schedules to come hang out with me would be just fine.

So, I'll ask you all the famous question.  If you were hosting your dream dinner party, who would attend?  It can be anyone dead or alive.  Discuss... :)

6 comments:

Judy said...

If we're talking just about chefs, then I'd invite Paula Deen (cuz she's so fun), Michael Simon (I love his laugh) and Bobby Flay (because even though he's such a great chef he seems kind of dorky).

Gerri said...

Well, you know my dream dinner party would not be with chefs. I would love to have a dinner party with Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, Ben Franklin, George Washington and Lewis and Clark. They are my favorite people in history and I'd love to pick their brains.

Unknown said...

This post made me miss watching the Food Network with my old roommate years ago. Everything I know about cooking I learned from her and the food network.

septembermom said...

When it comes to chefs, I would invite Mario Batali, Paula Deen, Bobby Flay and Emeril :) Love Food Network too!

Michelle said...

What a fun idea! :) I'm not a "chef" so to speak, but I love trying all kinds of recipes. Not sure who I'd have over for a dinner party?

Pa Ul said...

Wow I wish I could do that too, your so blessed.
Do check out my E at GAC a-z.