Monday, April 2, 2012

B is for Bull Run

I have a very lengthy list of places I want to see in the world.  For most of those places I also have separate, very lengthy lists of things I want to see once I get there.  However, I don't really have a lengthy list of activities I'd like to partake in outside of touristy things like tours.  Spain is one of the exceptions.

I really want to experience a bull run.  I don't know that I really want to participate in it, as I don't have much of a desire to be trampled.  I do however want to be a spectator for one.  I think it would be amazing to see it in person rather than on TV or online.  So one day, I plan to be sitting on a balcony in Spain cheering on the running of the bulls.

8 comments:

Misha Gerrick said...

Yeah it's something I want to see too, but I'm not sure if it will happen for much longer, though.

Mel said...

I have several friends who have done this and claimed it was amazing. I'll watch from the sidelines ;) Great post!

Gerri said...

Interesting...I had no idea you wanted to do this. And, by the way, I'm glad you have no desire to get trampled...as your mother, I appreciate that :)

kjmckendry said...

I don't think I'm brave enough to be around a bunch of raging bulls! I'm sure it's thrilling.

Judy said...

You are brave! That looks so scary to me, and I'd be a big fat chicken! Hope you get to do it someday!

Elizabeth said...

*giggles* It amazes me that is REALLY happens, and not just in movies with zany music. I'm sure it would be awesome.

Successfully Underachieving

About JollyJilly said...

I think you would need to be able to run fast lol. Maybe when you get to U it could be the UK lol. Now following and hope you can pop over to visit my blog.
www.jollyjillys.blogspot.com

Gerri said...

I forgot to add in my comment...that when I read the title of your blog my history mind went right to the Battle of Bull Run...I thought "oh, she does love history, just like her mom". LOL...guess not so much. Love you!