Friday, April 13, 2012

L is for Lasik

I've been wearing either glasses or contacts since the age of 8.  I absolutely hate it.  I hate picking out glasses...as previously mentioned, I'm way to indecisive and it takes me forever.  Contacts aren't too bad most of the time, but it sucks if you lose one, or tear one, or get something on one.  Also, it's expensive!  I spend at least $300 a year on my eyes.  It's out of control.

I want Lasik.  I want to be able to wake up in the middle of the night and not have to fumble around for glasses or contact solution in order to be able to see my clock on my nightstand.  I don't want to have to think about how sunny it's going to be outside as a deciding factor of whether or not I wear my glasses that day because prescription sunglasses are too expensive, so I don't have any.

This is definitely more of a short term bucket list item as I plan to have this done sometime in 2013 given that I'm a good candidate for it.  Fingers crossed that I am and can be glasses and contacts free!

No comments: