Friday, September 10, 2010

One Month In...

So, it's been about a month since I've started the South Beach Diet. I've lost 11 lbs. in that month, which is a giant relief. That means it's working! I was also proud of myself, as I attended a wedding over Labor Day Weekend, and I didn't even attempt to follow the diet really, and I only gained one pound. So that was encouraging as well.

I've slowly started to add things back into my diet. I added fruit back in a long time ago, which made everything a lot easier. I've also started adding back things like corn tortillas and whole wheat pasta. I still don't fully trust my body to do well with them, so I won't eat them often, but at least I have them and can use them for some variety.

Now that I have the diet down to a science, I really just need to work on getting to the gym more regularly. So that's the next step in this whole thing....

1 comment:

Gerri said...

Yay for you! I'm so proud of you! Keep up the great work!