Monday, September 27, 2010

Vacation Time!

Well, I was able to get rid of a half a pound of last week's 2 lb. gain....baby steps....

Honestly though, all I can think about right now is vacation! I leave DC Wednesday morning and head west to AZ for an entire week! It'll be the the longest I've been home since I moved, and I'm very much looking forward to it. So long story short...I'm sure next weeks post will be about another gain, but I'm really okay with it. I'll sacrifice a couple of pounds this weeks if it means I get to eat real Mexican food! So, 2 weeks from today I will likely take myself back to Phase 1 of South Beach and reset my system after what is sure to be a week of binging.

In other news, today is my parents' 30th Wedding Anniversary. My parents are amazing, and I don't know what I would do without them. They are a wonderful example of what a good marriage is, and they're proof that marriage can work despite the obstacles that life throws at you. If you'd like to know more about how awesome my parents are, you can read about them on my mom's blog.

I don't anticipate blogging while I'm away...so I'll see you all in 2 weeks!

1 comment:

Gerri said...

Thanks sweetie! I think you're awesome too!! I'm also very glad you are home.