Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year = Reorganization Fun!

Well hello there!  I took a bit of a hiatus there didn't I?  I swear it was unintentional, but the last three months got much crazier than I'd anticipated.  Here's an itty bitty recap of the major things:

  • My best friend got married
  • After best friend's wedding I got stuck in NYC during super storm Sandy for a week
  • My little sister got engaged
  • Thanksgiving for 20 people at our house
  • Marathon Christmas Shopping
  • Marathon Christmas Baking
  • Christmas for 30 people at our house
  • I had a birthday....turned some number in the upper 20's range
  • Bridal Shower for 20 at our house 4 days after Christmas
  • Bachelorette Party 6 hours after Bridal Shower
  • New Years
  • All this while being busy at work preparing for peak season

Whew!  I'm worn out all over again just reading the list!

Now I'm back!  It's a new year!  My favorite part about the new year is new calendars and day planners all pretty and blank and begging to be written all over in  my very color coded (aka OCD) fashion.


Part of the organizing process for the year will be putting together a plan of action for this blog.  After years of having it I feel like I'm still looking for my "voice" (That sounds sooooo lame now that I've reread it).  Hopefully, this weekend I can sit down and get some ideas down, and next week will be full of my witty randomness.  See, now you all have something to look forward to!  Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: